The black stones have been scratched in a million fights, and will nevermore lose the faint colour of blood. This is the temple of Aite, whose laughing statue rises above all.
Anyone who is beloved of Aite gets a +2 attack bonus in the temple of Aite.
As in any temple, sacrifices made here will increase your favour with Aite.
- placeable, connectable (standard for rooms in the dungeon)
- not connection-inviting (may have fewer connections to neighboring rooms)
- habitable (rogues may start out here)
- treasurable (treasure may be found here)
- extra-accepting (extra scenery may be placed here)
- vp-agnostic (may be placed anywhere vertically)
- The Statue of Aite
See Aite strategies for worshipping Aite.
See Statue of Aite strategies for the dangers and benefits of profaning Aite's statue.
The War Mask doesn't do much in many situations, but in the Temple of Aite, it can give you the beloved of Aite attack bonus.