A large simian creature aggressively displays its strength.
The ape attacks using its natural weapons, its fists.
- Damage: 1d6
- Dodgability: 1/2/3/4/5 (small to gargantuan)
- Passive parry max: 3/2/1/0/0 (small to gargantuan)
- Active parry max: 0
Whenever the blood ape grows, it increases one size category (to medium, large, huge, gargantuan). It also gains:
- +3 health and permanent health
- +1 body
- +1 attack when it becomes large, and another +1 when it becomes gargantuan
- The usual advantages and disadvantages of size.
- The power of the ape becomes better when the ape is larger. For this reason, it may be better to kill the ape later in the game, when you are powerful enough to allow it to grow before killing it.
- Note that when the blood ape is small, it is better to parry its fists than dodge them; but as it increases in size, dodging becomes more effective.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.